Saturday, September 1, 2007

Alora is on her way

Jessica's water broke at 3:30 this morning, so hopefully it all goes smoothly and quickly for her. Personally the idea of childbirth scares the crap out of me. I think that Miracle of Life video that we had to watch in health class scarred me for life.

It makes me a little sad that she is so far away. I don't particularly care about babies until I spend time with them - before they are born I don't care about them, just their moms; and after they are born, it seems I have to hold them and play with them before they mean something to me. I love that I see Bobby's neice and nephew so often, I wish that I could see Jessica's as often, but the 16 hour drive each way makes it a little difficult. She better take lots of pictures for me.

No comments: