Thursday, October 18, 2007

Morning Tea

Like I said, I don't drink coffee, but I love having something warm to drink in the morning. I love lots of different kinds of teas, but mornings call for black tea. I usually go for Earl Grey, English Breakfast, or Irish Breakfast, and if I'm feeling spicy I'll go for Chai black or Orange Roobios (or another Orange Spice).

In my 16 oz. travel mug:

1 tea bag (if you are patient and let it steep properly, you shouldn't ever need 2 tea bags unless you are making more than this)
Fill 2/3 of the way with hot water and let it steep for a few minutes (if using a spicy tea, make sure to take the bag out after a few minutes - otherwise you'll want to water it down later)
1 packet of Splenda
Fill the rest of the way with milk

It's tasty, give it a try.

No comments: