Friday, February 22, 2008

Home Alone

We were originally planning to take Bobby's Nana to Primm Valley this weekend - she loves going but it's too far to go by herself, so for her Christmas present we planned a trip out there. Unfortunately the job in Big Bear meant we were going to have to push the trip out a couple weeks, and that he'll be working out there all weekend. I'm going to be alone for the whole weekend, and now I'm trying to decide what to do with myself.


It's really been awhile since I've had that much time alone with nothing planned. We've been so busy lately there has been no downtime, and what little free time we have has been spent together. Bobby's been working a lot lately, meaning a couple times so far in 2008, there have been stretches of weeknights that I've been home alone, but I usually wind up working late and only making it home in time to eat something before crashing for the night.


I know that there is lots around the house that I should be taking care of - the usual laundry and filing, etc. But I have a little cabin fever at the moment. If Bobby was going to be home tonight I was going to suggest we hit up a wine tasting at Frogs Breath Cheese Store in Orange. I've only just learned of the place and have been meaning to try it out. But I don't really want to go drink alone, so now I'm thinking about which of my friends lives nearby enough and would be interested in wine tasting with me...

No comments: