Wednesday, August 3, 2005

So Far, A Crazy Year

It has really been a long time since I've had so much going on in my life. A year ago, if people asked me what was going on in my life I would have said I was "just working," but now it would be a long conversation. And it's only August!

This year I've become single for the first time in almost 7 years, gone out with friends more often than I have in years, been to Vegas once already and am going again soon (I had only been once before that). I've reconnected with friends I haven't talked to in almost a decade, I've helped my parents with the remodel of my grandma's house. I've spent more time at the beach this summer than I have in the last decade, and I went camping for the first time in about 8 years. My team at work closed two deals last month (the first deals we've closed since I started full time over a year ago), and I'll be spending almost all of next month touring Europe.

No comments: