Tuesday, May 3, 2005

Bad Day

So I left work yesterday somewhat irritated with a co-worker, and I called my sister after my Yoga class so I could bitch about it some more. Before I could tell her my story, she launched into the drama that occured at my Dad's work.

Apparently one of my Dad's coworkers came in to work with a gun, shot someone, and then shot himself.

Well, my day suddenly didn't seem bad at all. I'm not even quite sure how to react to that. I'm thankful that my Dad is safe, but other than that, I think I'm sort of shocked by the whole situation to the point that I don't know how to react.

I guess there are two morals to this story:

Most of your "bad" days probably really aren't that bad, and you should just get over it

Make sure to maintain good relationships with your friends and family, you never know what the day will bring

No comments: