Friday, September 22, 2006

Makeup

I used to wear barely any make up at all. I literally had mascara and chapstick. Sometimes I'd use powder, but that was it.
No eyeshadow, no blush... definelty no foundation or eyeliner.

And while I like getting dressed up and wearing make up, it's a pain in the ass to do it every morning. It's seriously an extra 10 minutes of sleep I'm missing out on.
And my face stays clearer when I don't wear foundation.
And I like how I look when I'm not wearing make up.
And now, when I go out, I may wear my make up a little darker, but I look pretty much the same as I do when I go to work.

I've decided to stop. I'm going back to my mascara but sticking with gloss. No more foundation or shadow or blush...
I'll dress up when I want to, not because I feel I have to...

No comments: