Monday, May 16, 2005

What Do You Want From Life?

When I was in high school, I wanted to be rich, and while that would still be nice, that isn't really my end goal anymore.

I want a house. I want a house in a nice neighborhood, with a pool and a pool table and a bar and a barbeque. I want my friends and family to come hang out, eat good food, and have a good time.

I want a dog. I'm torn between a sporting dog (I loved the english setter I had - even though she was dumb as a post) that I could take camping and hiking and stuff (which I would like to do more often), and a Shih Tzu or Maltese (which are great house dogs - they don't shed).

I want to eat good food. I love all kinds of food, and I love making full meals. Big breakfasts with my family, big barbecues with friends, a fantastic dinner. These things make me happy.

I want a partner in crime. I want someone that will enjoy these things with me. Someone that wants to hang out with friends and family; someone that loves animals; someone that likes all kinds of food; someone that makes me laugh. (Not right away of course, but eventually)

What do you want?

No comments: